She also got her second round of shots. She was not a happy camper. She cried like I've never heard before. She got one oral vaccine and three shots in her little legs. Afterwards I just held her and we cried together. I was hard to see her in some much pain. She fell asleep quickly though and later I gave her some Tyenol. It was grape flavored which she thought was interesting by the look on her face; she is on a milk only diet.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
2 Month Check Up
Yesterday was Lexi's 2 month check up. The doctor said she is perfect (but I don't need him to tell me that). She is growing at a very fast rate. At her first appointment she was 4 days old and weighted 5 lbs 15 oz (6%) now she is 10 lbs 8 ozs (41%). She has also gotten longer, now she is 22 inches (34%) and her head is 15 inches (32%). Because of all this growth she is officially out of newborn diapers and clothes.
She also got her second round of shots. She was not a happy camper. She cried like I've never heard before. She got one oral vaccine and three shots in her little legs. Afterwards I just held her and we cried together. I was hard to see her in some much pain. She fell asleep quickly though and later I gave her some Tyenol. It was grape flavored which she thought was interesting by the look on her face; she is on a milk only diet.
She also got her second round of shots. She was not a happy camper. She cried like I've never heard before. She got one oral vaccine and three shots in her little legs. Afterwards I just held her and we cried together. I was hard to see her in some much pain. She fell asleep quickly though and later I gave her some Tyenol. It was grape flavored which she thought was interesting by the look on her face; she is on a milk only diet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
5lbs in 2 months, go alexia! katherine was only 11 lbs at her FOUR month appointment! shes so cute!
oh fun!! i am glad you had such a good trip. And that the baby is doing good. I love her. I will babysit anytime if you make us dinner that was so so yummy!!
miss you!! enjoy being a mom i am sturggleing being a student but someday i will be there
Gosh, the shots are the worst. I hate that they give them so many at once...poor little things.
that picture of the two cousins is SO cute. They look a lot alike. Of course, Lexi is the cuter of the two. Hands down... hahah
Post a Comment