Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weeks of Change

Sean and I ended the winter semester very successfully. We both have full ride scholarships! What a blessing. We had a wonderful spring break here in Rexburg. We went swimming nearly everyday in the campus pool. It was empty because no one was in Rexburg- I loved having a huge private pool, especailly because I am prego. We also played croquet and did some major spring cleaning. We celebrating our one year wedding anniversary! That went by fast. Sean got a job. He helps people repair their credit. Now he is working full time and I am going to school full time and then some. I am taking 19 credits and still working at the Student Health Center part time. I am so excited to graduate and have this baby!



This was Buck's first croquet experience.




My first time playing prego. They bump gets in the way.




I love Aubrey's belly. She is 32 weeks along.



Sean is so handsome! I am so lucky!




26 weeks



28 Weeks



Anniversary dessert.



I made Sean a collage of his mission.



Getting some much needed rest.

3 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

You look great! Good luck with the last few weeks until you baby comes.

Chelsi said...

I love your new blog page, very classy! I'm so excited for you...Alexia will be here before you know it.

Valerie Christensen said...

Congrats on your one-year anniversary! Jared and I will be celebrating our 7th this Sunday (on Mothers Day). It goes by so fast.