President Monson informed us that Sister Faust passed away yesterday. Sean and I both just thought, good for her, she gets to be with her hubby again. Also, President Eyering wasn't able to make it because he broke his ankle early in the week and wasn't able to walk. I felt so bad for him. But Elder Nelson and Bednar came and helped out.
On our way to the temple dedication, we couldn't even see the temple until we were right next to it, the fog was so thick. But after it was dedicated and we left the building, we couldn't even look at the temple because the sun was shinning so much. The temple is gorgeous and I am so happy we have it here in Rexburg. I can see the top of the temple from our apartment. It is less than a mile from our house. We are so blessed.



No comments:
Post a Comment