My friend Aubrey has a friend in her ward who swears by this. She claims that it has never been wrong. It was right for Aubrey. It says I am going to have a girl. I wonder if it will be right for me too? It's fun to look at anyway...
http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html
I also used another website showing an ancient Chinesse birth chart. It claims to be 93% accurate. It too said that I am having a girl, it even gave me a percentage. It predicted that I have a 92% chance of having a girl and only an 8% chance of having a boy. Here is the link for you preggos to check out...
http://www.parents.com/parents/story.jsp?storyid=/templatedata/ab/story/data/11106.xml&ordersrc=google3chinese_story&cobrandId=ww5&s_kwcid=ContentNetwork693533602
1 comment:
I don't think it works.. almost all 21 year olds are suppose to have a girl.. my ultrasound said differently.. but I suppose we will find out in 3.5 weeks.
Post a Comment