Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Washington Trip - Playing in the Snow

Our last day in Washington it snowed like crazy.
And I had no idea that it was even going to snow!
Lexi was EXTREMELY excited.


This was the view from my parents driveway.


Avery was hilarious in the snow.
She's so short and the snow was kind of deep for her.
She struggled walking through it but didn't want any help as she waddled along.


Lexi just wanted to eat the snow.


We decided to let the girls go sledding.
At first they loved it.


Then they fell off the sled a few times and hated it.
I can't blame them.
They landed face first into the snow and had no gloves.
Plus they hit a tree.
I maybe a horrible mom because while they were sledding I stood back and filmed it.



The girls made their first snowman with Grandma.




Then they had a snowball fight with grandpa.
And then they were frozen so it was time to come in.


I was glad that they got to experience the snow.
And now I'm glad that we're back in New Mexico away from the snow!

No comments: