Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day - The Gift

This is what my hubby got me, well really we decided to get each other, for Valentines - a new computer. It's so fast. And the screen is bigger than the one on our old TV! Yeah I'm in love. So next time you read my blog you can just imagine me sitting in front of this bad boy...



We have been dreaming of a desktop computer for years (ever since our laptop first started having problems right after Lexi was born). And we finally decided it was time to buy a new computer because 1) Sean is amazing and got a bonus at work for creating an Excel program to submit vouchers, basically he's a wiz kid and above and beyond the call of duty, and 2) Sean got some extra cash from traveling last week and 3) now that Sean is starting to study for the CPA we need a fast computer that we can download his study material onto. Oh and 4) I want to be able to blog again!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Love all the updates. Your girls are so cute! I can't wait to have some kids and take them to the aquarium I love them! I also love all the valentines decor. So cute! I love the idea of valentine presesnts and cookies! Very fun. You are such a good mom!

amber said...

Woohoo! That's a great gift! :)