With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I've been thinking about all of the good things in my life. I really have had a phenomenal life, and it's only getting started! I want to share a few of my blessings along with some recent pictures of two of my greatest blessings...

I know that Heavenly Father loves me and knows me individually because he sent to the family that was meant for me. My mom is the perfect mom for me. She's funny, caring, sensitive, hyper and out going. And my dad is her perfect companion and pretty much the perfect husband and father.

I have so many fond memories of high school and college. I made life long friends and got a great education.

Of course, one of the greatest blessings in my life is my husband, Sean. I really am a lucky woman. Sean loves me more than anything! And he's an amazing father. He adores our daughters and loves being with them. I know that Sean would rather be at home with me and the girls than any where else.

I can't say enough about my daughters. Lexi and Avery are my world. They are precious little spirits who teach me more about life than anyone else. And they are the perfect children for us.

Sean and I are both so grateful for his job. In this economy we know we are so lucky to have a good stable source of income with promise of growth in the future.

I'm grateful for our van, cell phones, the Internet and my blog, funeral potatoes, crafts, and photographs. I'm grateful for public libraries, Costco, our dishwasher and books. I know that I'm lucky to have life insurance, health insurance and a retirement savings plan.

And of course I'm grateful that I live in the United States of America at this time in the history of the world. I'm grateful for the freedoms that come with that, especially the opportunity I have to worship the the Lord
Jesus Christ. I consider my membership in the
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints the greatest blessing in my life. I know that almost all my other blessings are a result of my faith.
I hope everyone has a fantastic, food and family filled Thanksgiving! And I hope that you take the time to count your blessings!
1 comment:
Such cute pictures Sam. :) I love the one where LExi is in her tights, so cute. :)
Post a Comment