Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Stockings - Part 1

It's been a long sick weekend at home. Luckily, I found the time to start sewing our Christmas stockings. This is something I've been wanting to do for years and am now finally doing. They are actually SOOOO easy and I'm getting pretty fast at it now. Well, I should mention that I've only sewn the front. I have yet to learn how to do the back and lining. My super crafty friend Rachel teaching me the art of stocking making. Soon, I'll hopefully have pictures of finished stockings to post. But in the meantime, I'm sharing these. I'm just to excited to not share...


Front left to right - Sean's, Sam's, Lexi's, Avery's, and future baby Christensen's (no, I'm not announcing anything other than we want more kids in the future)

Now it's really beginning to feel like Christmas! In fact, I already have two of Lexi's presents all wrapped up. But we won't be putting those under the tree yet.

4 comments:

Nate and Erin Russell said...

um, i'm making those next year. SO CUTE!!

Michelle said...

They look good and you can crank them out so quickly. Mine took forever, but I am far from crafty.

aubrey and bobby said...

sam those are the cutest stockings ever! and on an unrelated note...the girls are getting so big!

Katie Bolton said...

Those are SO cute!!! ....That makes me want to make mine and RJ's!! :)