I can't believe it - Avery is a month old today! She has been such a wonderful addition to our family. Lexi LOVES her. I think that they will become good friends and playmates. Avery is the perfect second child. She is calm, eats well, and sleep so much better than Lexi did. Avery only nurses once a night and I couldn't be more grateful for that. Avery gets cuter everyday. She is getting a little rounder, which I love. Her hair is continually getting lighter. Right now it has an auburn tint to it (Lexi's hair did the same thing before she went blonde). Avery smiles a tone already and she tries to mimic sounds that I make. Pretty much Avery is perfect in my mind. She is my little bundle of "Joy."
1 comment:
She is so beautiful, Sam! I'm so happy that she is such a good little girl. What a relief after such a busy first baby. I felt like after having Gavin I understood why people choose to have lots of children. If most of your children are "easy," then it's doable compared to all of your children as fiery little things! :)
Post a Comment