I'm 28 weeks along. HOLY MOLY! This pregnancy will be ending in just a few months. Alexia was born at 38 weeks (so two weeks early). And if this baby comes two weeks early also that would mean I only have 10 weeks left to go!!!
I don't really feel like I'm going to be having another baby, I think because I'm too busy keeping up with Lexi to focus much on the pregnancy and because I haven't bought ANYTHING for this baby because we already have lots of girl things.
Sean and I are both excited to meet our new daughter and hope that we'll be able to pick out the perfect name for her. I've kinda given up in the name department, it stresses me out too much.
5 comments:
oh my gosh yes do not even get me started. i only have 7.5 weeks left as it is- and katherine was born 2.5 weeks early. i do not want to think about having a baby in 5 weeks!! yikes!
i cannot even imagine being pregnant right now. phew! i'm excited to see pictures!!
holy smokes you're getting close!!
wow! Porter hit the jackpot again! More Christensen cuties for him!
I can't wait to meet her---you better have her before April 23rd!
Post a Comment